Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the foundation team regularly provides support to more than 10 medical institutions: hospitals, hospices, perinatal centers, etc.
During this time, drugs and medical equipment worth 440,000 dollars were purchased and transferred to medical institutions. As of July, we have already handed over 6 minibuses with medical supplies and medicines. Also, we cooperated with large companies, such as Kyiv Vitamin Factory and Servier, to help hospitals in Kharkiv and the region. Among the transferred goods were even a thousand sterile gowns! Separately, we would like to tell you about our volunteer marathon – 6 hospitals in 1 day!
Our superheroes transferred help to:
- City Clinical Hospital No. 2 named after O.O. Shalimov
- City Clinical Hospital of Rapid and Emergency Medical Care named after Prof. O.I. Meshchaninova
- Kharkiv Regional Oncology Clinical Center
- Institute of General and Emergency Surgery named after V.T. Zaitsev
- Regional Clinical Traumatology Hospital
- City Children’s Polyclinic No. 12